Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Please Help me choose my motherboard

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
September 1, 2012 12:31:53 AM

Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H LGA 1155 Z77 ATX Intel Motherboard

http://www.microcenter.com/product/387556/GA-Z77X-UD3H_...

ASUS P8Z77-V LK LGA 1155 Z77 ATX Intel Motherboard

http://www.microcenter.com/product/393422/P8Z77-V_LK_LG...

ASRock Z77 Extreme4 LGA 1155 Z77 ATX Intel Motherboard

http://www.microcenter.com/product/387554/Z77_Extreme4_...

After looking at some reviews I just seem to not be able to make a decission. Your input is appreciated. Thank you.

More about : choose motherboard

a b V Motherboard
September 1, 2012 2:05:37 AM

AsRock is the clear winner in this particular case.
It's more durable, build of better components, has all the features you need (for that price), and costs less.
I highly recommend getting it.
m
0
l
a c 87 V Motherboard
a b å Intel
September 1, 2012 2:54:27 AM

I would get the GA-Z77X-UD3H LGA 1155 Z77 ATX Intel Motherboard Asrock one is good to but for quality assurance i recommend GA-Z77X-UD3H.ASRock Z77 Extreme4 The only negative I have for this motherboard is that it slips outside of typical ATX specifications. It’s 3cm thinner than a standard ATX motherboard and as a result may lack secure mounting on the far side since this isn’t a common size, which also means you should be very careful when plugging in the 24-pin ATX motherboard power – as the motherboard may flex.
m
0
l
Related resources
a b V Motherboard
September 1, 2012 2:58:12 AM

bigcyco1 said:

as a result may lack secure mounting on the far side
as the motherboard may flex.

what nonsense :pfff: 
m
0
l
September 1, 2012 3:05:39 AM

bigcyco1 said:
I would get the GA-Z77X-UD3H LGA 1155 Z77 ATX Intel Motherboard Asrock one is good to but for quality assurance i recommend GA-Z77X-UD3H.ASRock Z77 Extreme4 The only negative I have for this motherboard is that it slips outside of typical ATX specifications. It’s 3cm thinner than a standard ATX motherboard and as a result may lack secure mounting on the far side since this isn’t a common size, which also means you should be very careful when plugging in the 24-pin ATX motherboard power – as the motherboard may flex.


I am pretty much down to those two. I been hering about the flex with Asrock, but at the same time it appers that Gigabity has it's own issues as wel. Decision, Decision.

m
0
l
a b V Motherboard
September 1, 2012 5:26:42 AM

bigcyco1 said:
master_chen dude is a noob!


1. I'm not a "dude", got it? Learn proper manners, kid.
2. I test tons of hardware on a daily basis and I never had any problems with that board, I would never recommend anything bad to anyone.
It is you who are the noob here. Just scram already.
m
0
l
a c 87 V Motherboard
a b å Intel
September 1, 2012 5:33:59 AM

master_chen said:
1. I'm not a "dude", got it? Learn proper manners, kid.
2. I test tons of hardware on a daily basis and I never had any problems with that board, I would never recommend anything bad to anyone.
It is you who are the noob here. Just scram already.
I am not a "kid",got it? And i already told you on another thread it's best we steer clear of each other so we don't get banned since it's only going to get ugly step off.
m
0
l
September 1, 2012 5:54:31 AM

Asrock does flex. Its cheap and nasty and I don't recommend it and never will. Stick with Asus or Gigabyte.
m
0
l
a b V Motherboard
September 1, 2012 6:00:35 AM

1-ASUS
2-Gigabyte
3-ASRock
m
0
l
a c 87 V Motherboard
a b å Intel
September 1, 2012 6:20:21 AM

unreal9400 said:
1-ASUS
2-Gigabyte
3-ASRock
II will half to + 1 on that based on my experience not sure if it's 100% true but for me it is :lol: 
m
0
l
September 1, 2012 6:25:10 AM

I second that. Asus generally is a touch better than Gigabyte and Asrock constantly trails.
m
0
l
a b V Motherboard
September 1, 2012 7:06:26 AM

The Asus board has no VRM cooling which makes it worse than the others for overclocking.
From the other two the Gigabyte board is just better.Its higher end.
m
0
l
a c 87 V Motherboard
a b å Intel
September 1, 2012 7:09:17 AM

between those three the Gigabyte would be my choice once your looking at mobos that cost over two hundred Asus all day long for me anyway
m
0
l
!