BG Tutu

Last response: in Video Games
October 12, 2004 4:02:50 PM

Hello, I need some hlep regarding BG Tutu. First, Where can I download it?
and... As I understand, I have to have both BGI and BGII installed in order
to install BG Tutu, but Do I need to keep BGII installed after installing BG
Tutu in order to play it??

Thanks

More about : tutu

Anonymous
October 13, 2004 1:26:49 PM

Here you find the links you need:
http://modlist.pocketplane.net/index.php?ax=list&cat_id...

"FmC" <antilopeloco@manquehue.not> wrote in message
> Hello, I need some hlep regarding BG Tutu. First, Where can I download it?
> and... As I understand, I have to have both BGI and BGII installed in
> order to install BG Tutu, but Do I need to keep BGII installed after
> installing BG Tutu in order to play it??
>

> Thanks

Anonymous
October 13, 2004 3:29:46 PM

"FmC" <antilopeloco@manquehue.not> wrote in message
> Hello, I need some hlep regarding BG Tutu. First, Where can I download it?
> and... As I understand, I have to have both BGI and BGII installed in
> order to install BG Tutu, but Do I need to keep BGII installed after
> installing BG Tutu in order to play it??

Yes you do, I am playing TuTu right now, its alot of fun. You need a full
install of BG1 + ToSC, and a full install of BG2 + TOB{ToB option}.

Once Tutu is installed you will be running BG2's exe {BGMain.exe} to start
the game.

Ceo-
October 13, 2004 5:15:52 PM

"Ceowulf" <ceo@NOSPAMii.ATALLnet> escribió en el mensaje
> "FmC" <antilopeloco@manquehue.not> wrote in message
>> Hello, I need some hlep regarding BG Tutu. First, Where can I download
>> it? and... As I understand, I have to have both BGI and BGII installed in
>> order to install BG Tutu, but Do I need to keep BGII installed after
>> installing BG Tutu in order to play it??
>
> Yes you do, I am playing TuTu right now, its alot of fun. You need a full
> install of BG1 + ToSC,

That Raises an interesting question... Is ToSC necessary? because I
don't have it...

and a full install of BG2 + TOB{ToB option}.

How much space does that uses in my HD?? I'm guessing over 6 GB...
that's a lot!

> Once Tutu is installed you will be running BG2's exe {BGMain.exe} to start
> the game.
>
> Ceo-

Anonymous
October 14, 2004 4:27:21 PM

>> Yes you do, I am playing TuTu right now, its alot of fun. You need a full
>> install of BG1 + ToSC,
>
> That Raises an interesting question... Is ToSC necessary? because I
> don't have it...

It shouldnt be I guess, just those locations are not included.

> How much space does that uses in my HD?? I'm guessing over 6 GB...
> that's a lot!

Yeah its a whopper, 2.5 gig for BG, and 3.75 gig for BG 2 on my HD.
Anonymous
October 15, 2004 4:20:43 AM

Suddenly, Ceowulf, drunk as a lemur, stumbled out of the darkness and
exclaimed:

"FmC" <antilopeloco@manquehue.not> wrote in message
>> How much space does that uses in my HD?? I'm guessing over 6 GB...
>> that's a lot!
>
> Yeah its a whopper, 2.5 gig for BG, and 3.75 gig for BG 2 on my HD.

You don't need a full install of BG2 for Tutu. It doesn't use any BG2
data, so a minimal install is all you need.

--
Billy Yank

"The squirrel has not yet found the acorn that will grow to the oak that
will be cut to form the cradle of the babe that will grow to slay me."
- Neil Gaiman "Stardust"

Billy Yank's Baldur's Gate Photo Portraits
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2xvw6/
Anonymous
October 16, 2004 5:32:18 PM

Ok, that's great, now I actually can do it, I don't haave so much space to
use in one game

Thanks

!