BG Tutu

Hello, I need some hlep regarding BG Tutu. First, Where can I download it?
and... As I understand, I have to have both BGI and BGII installed in order
to install BG Tutu, but Do I need to keep BGII installed after installing BG
Tutu in order to play it??

Thanks
6 answers Last reply
More about tutu
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    Here you find the links you need:
    http://modlist.pocketplane.net/index.php?ax=list&cat_id=20

    "FmC" <antilopeloco@manquehue.not> wrote in message
    > Hello, I need some hlep regarding BG Tutu. First, Where can I download it?
    > and... As I understand, I have to have both BGI and BGII installed in
    > order to install BG Tutu, but Do I need to keep BGII installed after
    > installing BG Tutu in order to play it??
    >

    > Thanks

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    "FmC" <antilopeloco@manquehue.not> wrote in message
    > Hello, I need some hlep regarding BG Tutu. First, Where can I download it?
    > and... As I understand, I have to have both BGI and BGII installed in
    > order to install BG Tutu, but Do I need to keep BGII installed after
    > installing BG Tutu in order to play it??

    Yes you do, I am playing TuTu right now, its alot of fun. You need a full
    install of BG1 + ToSC, and a full install of BG2 + TOB{ToB option}.

    Once Tutu is installed you will be running BG2's exe {BGMain.exe} to start
    the game.

    Ceo-
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    "Ceowulf" <ceo@NOSPAMii.ATALLnet> escribió en el mensaje
    > "FmC" <antilopeloco@manquehue.not> wrote in message
    >> Hello, I need some hlep regarding BG Tutu. First, Where can I download
    >> it? and... As I understand, I have to have both BGI and BGII installed in
    >> order to install BG Tutu, but Do I need to keep BGII installed after
    >> installing BG Tutu in order to play it??
    >
    > Yes you do, I am playing TuTu right now, its alot of fun. You need a full
    > install of BG1 + ToSC,

    That Raises an interesting question... Is ToSC necessary? because I
    don't have it...

    and a full install of BG2 + TOB{ToB option}.

    How much space does that uses in my HD?? I'm guessing over 6 GB...
    that's a lot!

    > Once Tutu is installed you will be running BG2's exe {BGMain.exe} to start
    > the game.
    >
    > Ceo-

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    >> Yes you do, I am playing TuTu right now, its alot of fun. You need a full
    >> install of BG1 + ToSC,
    >
    > That Raises an interesting question... Is ToSC necessary? because I
    > don't have it...

    It shouldnt be I guess, just those locations are not included.

    > How much space does that uses in my HD?? I'm guessing over 6 GB...
    > that's a lot!

    Yeah its a whopper, 2.5 gig for BG, and 3.75 gig for BG 2 on my HD.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    Suddenly, Ceowulf, drunk as a lemur, stumbled out of the darkness and
    exclaimed:

    "FmC" <antilopeloco@manquehue.not> wrote in message
    >> How much space does that uses in my HD?? I'm guessing over 6 GB...
    >> that's a lot!
    >
    > Yeah its a whopper, 2.5 gig for BG, and 3.75 gig for BG 2 on my HD.

    You don't need a full install of BG2 for Tutu. It doesn't use any BG2
    data, so a minimal install is all you need.

    --
    Billy Yank

    "The squirrel has not yet found the acorn that will grow to the oak that
    will be cut to form the cradle of the babe that will grow to slay me."
    - Neil Gaiman "Stardust"

    Billy Yank's Baldur's Gate Photo Portraits
    http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2xvw6/
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    Ok, that's great, now I actually can do it, I don't haave so much space to
    use in one game

    Thanks

    "Billy Yank" <billyUSCOREyank@verizonDOT.net> escribió en el mensaje
    > Suddenly, Ceowulf, drunk as a lemur, stumbled out of the darkness and
    > exclaimed:
    >
    > "FmC" <antilopeloco@manquehue.not> wrote in message
    >>> How much space does that uses in my HD?? I'm guessing over 6 GB...
    >>> that's a lot!
    >>
    >> Yeah its a whopper, 2.5 gig for BG, and 3.75 gig for BG 2 on my HD.
    >>

    > You don't need a full install of BG2 for Tutu. It doesn't use any BG2
    > data, so a minimal install is all you need.
    >
    > --
    > Billy Yank
    >
    > "The squirrel has not yet found the acorn that will grow to the oak that
    > will be cut to form the cradle of the babe that will grow to slay me."
    > - Neil Gaiman "Stardust"
    >
    > Billy Yank's Baldur's Gate Photo Portraits
    > http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2xvw6/

Download Games Video Games