Help! Italics driving me crazy!

July 8, 2004 3:43:31 PM

I've got a problem and it's driving me crazy. Somehow the
default font for text in web pages (under the headers)
and emails and what not has gone italic. For example,
when I open my yahoo mail, every subject is italicized.
It's driving me crazy. It's not exclusive to internet
pages- the table of contents in PDF's are now in italics
among other instances. I don't know how it happened-
maybe I hit a button combo or something- but I can't find
the setting to fix it. Please help!

More about : italics driving crazy

Anonymous
July 9, 2004 5:26:39 AM

Goto "Display" (control panel) ...
Apperance ... Advanced ...

and go down the list and make sure
the 'italics' button is not pushed in on
any of the items.

Bob M.

!