M14x or pc build

I was wondering about one thing. So I really want an alienware m14x but I realized i can get a much better pc if i make one. I travel sometimes and i want to have a computer at times. Should i get an m14x or make a pc and get eee pc. I like the m14x but are there any problems with it.
6 answers Last reply
More about m14x build
  1. It will have to depend on what you want to do on your notebook while you travel
  2. Unless you wanna game on the move, id just go with a pc+netbook option.
  3. Ok thanks I also just read that the m14x crashes when you play a graphic intensive game on batteries. But i would use the netbook for school, movies, and itunes (maybe minecraft if it can run) Can you guys tell me a good cheep netbook. Im already spending like 1500 dollars for the pc(Still thinking between the: gtx 570, gtx 670, Radeon 6950, and Radeon 6970)
  4. I'd say on the netbook front I'd go for an Asus EEE 1001px. I bought one late last year and it's an amazing little piece of machine. The other netbooks I'm a big fan of are the Dell mini 10 series. Either way can't go wrong and with netbook prices dropping like a rock you can get one for $200 that has 1GB of RAM and a 250GB HD simply drop another $20 and you're good to go with 2GB RAM.
  5. Really! do you maybe know if highschools are using ipads?
  6. will i be able to play minecraft at everything low on it if i put in 2gbs
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Build Alienware Systems