Sign in with
Your question
Solved

I want to build a pc with a intel core i7 proessor

Last response: in Systems
August 28, 2011 4:43:45 PM

i want to build a PC with a Intel core i7 and a gigabyte 180 dollars graphics card and a 200 dollars gigabyte x68 motherboard but there are too many models to choose from so please give me some help. N.B.:i am not planning to install multiple gpu's.

i do not want to build a new PC i have a old pc with a core 2 duo and a intel 4500x built in grafics card .what i really wanted to know is some advice about a x68 motherboard,a core i7 processor or i5 processor,a grafics card around 180$.here you can have a better look about what i want to know.

Approximate Purchase Date: january 2012

Budget Range:600

System Usage from Most to Least Important: playing games with medium definition,surfing net,web developing,programming,photo and video editing,office works and so on.

Parts Not Required:keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers, OS,hard disk,power supply

Parts Preferences:

processor:Intel core i7 or i5(help me with the model)

motherboard:gigabyte z68 (help me with the model)

graphics card:nvidia geforce is preferred but if you can show me a radeon card with better performance and improved
graphics quality i will seriously check it(help me with the model)

Overclocking: No

SLI or Crossfire: No

Monitor Resolution: 1366*768 Samsung syncmaster933

Additional Comments: as i am a tech freak i know almost everything about product spcification what i do not know is that which product will give me the best performance worth my money so please be very specific about models.

i have a 500 watt thermal-take powersupply

i do not remember the exact model number but it is from the series tough power i bought this power supply because other good brands are not available also i do not want too much electricity bill.

Best solution

August 28, 2011 4:47:20 PM

how much are you willing to spend on a I7 and you are alot better going with a 2600k 1155 socket which outprefoms a i7-990x for 1000$ the 2600k is around 300+
August 28, 2011 4:53:33 PM

nibir2011 said:
i want to build a PC with a Intel core i7 and a gigabyte 180 dollars graphics card and a 200 dollars gigabyte x68 motherboard but there are too many models to choose from so please give me some help. N.B.:i am not planning to install multiple gpu's.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/261222-31-build-advic...
m
l
Related resources
September 5, 2011 3:25:35 PM

cia24 said:
how much are you willing to spend on a I7 and you are alot better going with a 2600k 1155 socket which outprefoms a i7-990x for 1000$ the 2600k is around 300+

man i do not want to build a new PC i have a old pc with a core 2 duo and a intel 4500x built in grafics card .what i really wanted to know is some advice about a x68 motherboard,a core i7 processor,a grafics card around 180$.here you can have a better look about what i want to know.

System Usage from Most to Least Important: playing games with medium definition,surfing net,web developing,programming,photo and video editing,office works and so on.

Parts Not Required:keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers, OS,hard disk,power supply

Parts Preferences:

processor:Intel core i7 (help me with the model)

graphics card:nvidia geforce is preferred but if you can show me a radeon card with better performance and improved

Additional Comments: as i am a tech freak i know almost everything about product spcification what i do not know is that which product will give me the best performance worth my money so please be very specific about models.
m
l
September 5, 2011 3:27:22 PM

man i do not want to build a new PC i have a old pc with a core 2 duo and a intel 4500x built in grafics card .what i really wanted to know is some advice about a x68 motherboard,a core i7 processor,a grafics card around 180$.here you can have a better look about what i want to know.

Parts Preferences:

processor:Intel core i7 (help me with the model)

m
l
September 5, 2011 3:44:23 PM

What is the model of you power supply?
m
l
September 5, 2011 3:56:34 PM

zooted said:
What is the model of you power supply?

m
l
September 5, 2011 3:58:35 PM

nibir2011 said:
Can you look at it to find the exact model number? Thermal take psu's are not that great but it may just suffice for an entry level gpu (you dont need much to run at that resolution)
m
l
September 6, 2011 6:02:50 AM

zooted said:
Can you look at it to find the exact model number? Thermal take psu's are not that great but it may just suffice for an entry level gpu (you dont need much to run at that resolution)

i do not remember the exact model number but it is from the series tough power i bought this power supply because other good brands are not available also i do not want too much electricity bill.
m
l
September 12, 2011 11:42:38 AM

Best answer selected by nibir2011.
m
l
!