Suddenly Scrolling!

Help! My windows are suddenly too large for my screen
and require me to scroll left and right, up and down, to
see the whole screen. I don't know what I've done to
make this happen and can't figure out how to stop it.

Also, if there is an easy fix for it, why does my
computer ask me if I want to save a password and then
when I click yes, it doesn't save it? Is there an option
button somewhere that I have not clicked?

Thanks!

BURT

Cheri,
Try this: RIGHT click your desktop and select PROPERTIES
from the menu, then click on the SETTINGS tab and where it shows
your screen resolution, if it says say: 800 X 600, move the slider to
the next HIGHER number such as would be 1024 X 768. This will
reduce the window size.. Those are only hypothetical numbers I put
there, but whatever your numbers are, go to the next highest and be
sure and hit APPLY and OK your way out.. If that doesn't make your
windows small enough, do the same process again and go to the next
higher resolution and do the same APPLY and OK. If none of this
seems to work, you may have a video card driver problem and you
should post back to this same thread for more help... We will be
watching.
--
Burt
The Old Alaskan

"Cheri" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Help! My windows are suddenly too large for my screen
> and require me to scroll left and right, up and down, to
> see the whole screen. I don't know what I've done to
> make this happen and can't figure out how to stop it.
>
> Also, if there is an easy fix for it, why does my
> computer ask me if I want to save a password and then
> when I click yes, it doesn't save it? Is there an option
> button somewhere that I have not clicked?
>
> Thanks!

Cheri,

Try the following;
Right click any empty area of the Desktop>Properties>Settings>Advanced
(bottom right)>General (tab at top)>DPI Setting (be sure it is set for 96
DPI)

--
Sir_George

"Cheri" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Help! My windows are suddenly too large for my screen
> and require me to scroll left and right, up and down, to
> see the whole screen. I don't know what I've done to
> make this happen and can't figure out how to stop it.
>
> Also, if there is an easy fix for it, why does my
> computer ask me if I want to save a password and then
> when I click yes, it doesn't save it? Is there an option
> button somewhere that I have not clicked?
>
> Thanks!

go to the control panel, appearance and themes,then display, then settings and change the resolution 1024x768 and you should be back to normal size hope this helps.

jackie