Would like some input before I finalize my order for my build (image)

theguatemalian

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2010
What do you guys think of this build? Criticism is appreciated as I am trying to get the best most functional parts since I' buying the parts from abroad and won't be able to ship back if anything is defective. my budget is $1500 max, just tyring to keep it below so I have some money left over and don't have to ask my parents to lend me some to buy Windows 7.

unled55p.jpg

or http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/7954/unled55p.jpg if you can't see the picture.

Thanks everyone!

Looks pretty good. I probably wouldn't spend the $ on the expensive case (CM cases are pretty good). I'd take the savings on the case (maybe get the CM HAF 912/Scout) and maybe buy 2 x 6870's or get a 6950 2gb and unlock it to 6970 (if it's still possible). These are just nit picking on my part (my preferences too), so take it with a grain of salt.

** Edit ** I prefer to keep to one GPU solutions for a number of reasons, but it all depends on your monitor resolution that you will be gaming under and which games you run.

Yes the 922 would be fine. Even the HAF 912 will do just fine for $60 - $10 MIR = $50. It's a quite capable case, so don't count it out. The 922 looks like it has a front 200mm fan and the 912 has a 120mm front fan. They look about the same. I have the HAF 912 and I'm pretty impressed with it for the $.