Persheis

Distinguished
May 10, 2011
Hello!
What would the ideal idle temps be in a 1100T?
I'm currently running AIDA64 to see the sensor's readings. They are 48 ºC for CPU (currently browsing with 10+ tabs, JDownloader and ESS 5 in the background, 12+ hours continously on). and 42ºC for each core.

I have one extractor (the PCI slots ones) and I'm using the stock fan.

Should I get an afermarket cooler for this? I'm not familiar with the temps, but running these temps seems not so normal.
I'm plannin to buy some other fans for this purpouse, which ones would you recommend? All of my fan spaces in the case are for 80mm.

Thanks for the help.

they aren't anything to be terribly concerned about, although are high for what your doing, assuming yoh are not overclocked. the Max load temp is what your main concern should be. running prime 95 for a bit would load it up and let you see.

However, if I am understanding you right, you have NO case fans? that's probably not a good idea. toms just did an article on proper air cooling.

www.tomshardware.com/reviews/cooling-airflow-heatsink,3053.html

temp range should be 30 to 70 C. By nothing to worry about I mean its not going to melt right now, and its hard.to know your CPU load since your using it and not at idle.

So idle and load temps and then we will know where to go. although it sounds like your case doesn't get enough air.

jerry6

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2009

My 1100t with stock fan cooler runs 28-34 idle , 52-56 max with all cores running 100% , max temp your 1100 should run is 62c , not 70 . So long as you are under 60 you should be safe .
A few case fans , intake and exhaust should help .