desktop background

July 9, 2004 12:40:33 AM

Hi, I have a bit of a map and a small caption of the CBC
stuck on my desktop background and cannot clear it off,
even though I have changed the background several times
already. I have looked up map in files and had no luck.
Any suggestions?

More about : desktop background

Anonymous
July 9, 2004 7:10:35 AM

Go into Display Properties
Click on the Desktop tab
Click Customize Desktop
Click on the Web tab

Are there any items ticked here? Untick them (or select
and delete them if you're sure you don't want them).
!