desktop background

Hi, I have a bit of a map and a small caption of the CBC
stuck on my desktop background and cannot clear it off,
even though I have changed the background several times
already. I have looked up map in files and had no luck.
Any suggestions?
1 answer Last reply
More about desktop background

    Go into Display Properties
    Click on the Desktop tab
    Click Customize Desktop
    Click on the Web tab

    Are there any items ticked here? Untick them (or select
    and delete them if you're sure you don't want them).

Configuration Desktops Microsoft Customization Windows XP