Closed

at&t subsidy code

I have a Motorola mpx200 from at&t that I would like to use my sim card with
I'm a cingular customercan you provide me with the subsidy unlock code imei
: 352206-00-32-0979-5 thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about subsidy code
  1. FREE MPx200 SIM Unlock instructions at http://www.rasoul.com/mpx200/
    (All the software needed is there too.)

    Yes... it's not like an automatic deal or anything, it is a bit of a process... but when it all comes down to it it's pretty simple.

    You're welcome. :)
  2. user said:

    I have a Motorola mpx200 from at&t that I would like to use my sim card with
    I'm a cingular customercan you provide me with the subsidy unlock code imei
    : 352206-00-32-0979-5 thanks

    Hi,i too got some problem with my network and tried unlocking it by unlock codes from here wickedunlock dot com and got it unlocked...
  3. This topic has been closed by Buwish

Cingular At&T Motorola Internet Service Providers