Closed

at&t subsidy code

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
June 8, 2005 7:46:49 PM

I have a Motorola mpx200 from at&t that I would like to use my sim card with
I'm a cingular customercan you provide me with the subsidy unlock code imei
: 352206-00-32-0979-5 thanks

More about : subsidy code

January 27, 2006 7:30:08 AM

FREE MPx200 SIM Unlock instructions at http://www.rasoul.com/mpx200/
(All the software needed is there too.)

Yes... it's not like an automatic deal or anything, it is a bit of a process... but when it all comes down to it it's pretty simple.

You're welcome. :)
March 1, 2011 3:24:12 AM

user said:

I have a Motorola mpx200 from at&t that I would like to use my sim card with
I'm a cingular customercan you provide me with the subsidy unlock code imei
: 352206-00-32-0979-5 thanks

Hi,i too got some problem with my network and tried unlocking it by unlock codes from here wickedunlock dot com and got it unlocked...
March 9, 2011 4:23:57 AM

This topic has been closed by Buwish
!