GT4 Car Prize Question

If I beat a circuit can I win a car more than 1 time? I mean if I sold a car
can I race that circuit again to get the car back?

> If I beat a circuit can I win a car more than 1 time? I mean if I sold
> a car can I race that circuit again to get the car back?

Wrong group?

Guess: No. I would bet the game would remember giving you the car once.
What you do with it after that is up to you.

Can't you buy it back?

> If I beat a circuit can I win a car more than 1 time? I mean if I
> sold a car can I race that circuit again to get the car back?

Yes, you can win the same car running again the track.
Only thing requested is to delete track record. The game
perfectly explains you this concepts if you try that.