Haunted NES on Ebay

"Buckaroo Banzai" <blackhole34@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:y85Zd.9945$C47.3418@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com...

> lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62054&item=8176591365&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I, too, frequently hear voices whenever I turn on my NES...or any of my
other systems for that matter. Turns out not to be anything
paranormal--just my wife yelling at me to "Turn that stupid thing off!" from
the other room. Still makes the hair on my neck stand up, though...

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 00:45:18 GMT, "Buckaroo Banzai"
<blackhole34@yahoo.com> thought hard and said:

>lol
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62054&item=8176591365&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/03/14/haunted_nintendo/ Made the
news over in the UK. Had to be a slow news day over there.

--

-Daniel "Mr. Brevity" Kolle; 17 A.A. #2035
Koji Kondo, Yo-Yo Ma, Gustav Mahler, Krzysztof Penderecki, and Geirr Tveitt are my Gods.

Android wrote:
> "Buckaroo Banzai" <blackhole34@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>lol
>>

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62054&item=8176591365&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
>
> I, too, frequently hear voices whenever I turn on my NES...or any of my
> other systems for that matter. Turns out not to be anything
> paranormal--just my wife yelling at me to "Turn that stupid thing off!" from
> the other room. Still makes the hair on my neck stand up, though...

lol....its used to be my mum then i had 2 peaceful years and now my wife
has continued the tradition

he says he "asked who brought the Nintendo in" to the thrift shop owner.

Why the hell would he ask that?? Do you ask the ebgames guy who brought in
a used game when you buy it?

Complete BS.. lol