Haunted NES on Ebay

5 answers Last reply
More about haunted ebay
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    > lol
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62054&item=81765
    > 91365&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

    What I find funny about it is the 20 bids.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "Buckaroo Banzai" <blackhole34@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > lol

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62054&item=8176591365&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

    I, too, frequently hear voices whenever I turn on my NES...or any of my
    other systems for that matter. Turns out not to be anything
    paranormal--just my wife yelling at me to "Turn that stupid thing off!" from
    the other room. Still makes the hair on my neck stand up, though...
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 00:45:18 GMT, "Buckaroo Banzai"
    <blackhole34@yahoo.com> thought hard and said:

    >lol
    >
    >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62054&item=8176591365&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/03/14/haunted_nintendo/ Made the
    news over in the UK. Had to be a slow news day over there.

    --

    -Daniel "Mr. Brevity" Kolle; 17 A.A. #2035
    Koji Kondo, Yo-Yo Ma, Gustav Mahler, Krzysztof Penderecki, and Geirr Tveitt are my Gods.

    Android wrote:
    > "Buckaroo Banzai" <blackhole34@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>lol
    >>

    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62054&item=8176591365&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
    >
    > I, too, frequently hear voices whenever I turn on my NES...or any of my
    > other systems for that matter. Turns out not to be anything
    > paranormal--just my wife yelling at me to "Turn that stupid thing off!" from
    > the other room. Still makes the hair on my neck stand up, though...

    lol....its used to be my mum then i had 2 peaceful years and now my wife
    has continued the tradition
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    he says he "asked who brought the Nintendo in" to the thrift shop owner.

    Why the hell would he ask that?? Do you ask the ebgames guy who brought in
    a used game when you buy it?

    Complete BS.. lol

    "Daniel Kolle" <Daniel.Kolle@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 00:45:18 GMT, "Buckaroo Banzai"
    > <blackhole34@yahoo.com> thought hard and said:
    >

    >>lol
    >>
    >>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62054&item=8176591365&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
    >>

    > http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/03/14/haunted_nintendo/ Made the
    > news over in the UK. Had to be a slow news day over there.
    >
    > --
    >
    > -Daniel "Mr. Brevity" Kolle; 17 A.A. #2035
    > Koji Kondo, Yo-Yo Ma, Gustav Mahler, Krzysztof Penderecki, and Geirr
    > Tveitt are my Gods.
    > Head of EAC Denial Department and Madly Insane Scientist.

Console Gaming Video Nintendo Games Gamecube Ebay Video Games