Intel mother board dh67blbs fails to boot

A good working HD loaded with Win 7 OS fails to boot when mounted in my new machine with this MB dh67blbs. System goes into repair mode trying to fix trouble but is fails to find an fix trouble. The old system is woking as 32 bit OS and HD works fine when reinstalled back t old machine.

any idears?
5 answers Last reply
More about intel mother board dh67blbs fails boot
  1. If u have changed your motherboard, it wont work until u have repaired ur windows installation. get a recovery CD and do "repair of OS" (not the F5 repair) u wont loose any data as this process only replaces the C:\windows folder.
  2. aneeshkumar said:
    If u have changed your motherboard, it wont work until u have repaired ur windows installation. get a recovery CD and do "repair of OS" (not the F5 repair) u wont loose any data as this process only replaces the C:\windows folder.

Thank you. Will try that tmorrow. I'm not sure of this idea from a fried who suggests I install a new drive in the new computer an file transfer to new drive using transfer cable. How can that work if there is no OS on the new Computer?
  3. You have to install a fresh OS to a new system , you cannot add a HD from another system to it and expect it to work, as it needs to also use specific drivers for the configuration of the new pc/hardware.
    Put a hard drive in the system , go to bios and add the dvd as first boot device, put the Windows Disc in the drive restart and the PC will ask you to boot from dvd.
  4. Hello All,

Thanks for your help.
    My fxi was to add a new SATA drive and load new Full Ver of in 7.
  5. Thanks for your help.
    My fxi was to add a new SATA drive and load new Full Ver of in 7.
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Boot HD