I can't access to any of my files

hameem 1

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2011
Hi . . what i did is removing all the folders at "C/users/administrator " to C/users/hec/" the account that i use . .
then i logged off and logged in to the administrator account and removed the folders again from hec account to admin account and refreshed the desktop and then i removerd all the folders from C/users/administrator . . to C/users/hec . . and i disabled all the account from "computer management" and logged of and and started my PC in safe mode and opened admin account and enabled hec account and disabled all other accounts and then i restarted the PC and opened hec account and now i can see all my files and folders but it says i don't have the rights to access them . . and when i open any folder in my desktop it shows semi-empty .. like for example my music folder it has nothing . .only the music that came with windows 7 and only the stock photos . . and also all the files and folders and my games . . etc shows with a little golden lock near the icon.
now i am sorry if i posted a lot but i that's what happened . . don't ask me why i did all that . . i don't know what i was thinking . .
thanks . .

You may be able to use system restore to turn the hard drive back to the time before you removed the administrator account. I never tried that one, good luck.
When you remove the administrator, and the administrator is allowed access, you blocked yourself out of the system.
Your files are still in there. You locked yourself out. Rating: Genius.

You can have a computer shop do professional data recovery if all else fails.
Next time, think about what you are doing before you leap.

geezercid

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2011

see if you can get the permissions. you may be able to undelete them. use everest to see if your files are still there first.

hameem 1

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2011

when i open start and search for "lil wayne" . . i can see the results and when i choose one to open it pops up a window "you don't currently have permission to access this folder click continue to permanetly get access to this folder"
so yea . . my files are alright but i can see them in the file location . . even if i did i can still see the Little golden lock at the icon of the file
i checked my account settings and i can see that i am the admin