Belkin USB bluetooth with IBM Thinkpad Software

Archived from groups: ibm.ibmpc.thinkpad,alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

Hi

I have a T40, and it can come with bluetooth, however I already have a
Belkin USB (F8T003) Bluetooth device. Is there a way to get the Belkin's
device to work with IBM's software?

HH
1 answer Last reply
More about belkin bluetooth thinkpad software
  1. Archived from groups: ibm.ibmpc.thinkpad,alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    Your question is unclear. You have IBM T40 Notebook with built in Bluetooth
    and IBMs proprietary software. You wish to not use IBMs included sysytem and
    use the Belkin Dongle instead?
    Or, do you wish to use the Belkin dongle in another device and pair with the
    T40?

    aris Husain" <n0sferatu_removethis@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I have a T40, and it can come with bluetooth, however I already have a
    > Belkin USB (F8T003) Bluetooth device. Is there a way to get the Belkin's
    > device to work with IBM's software?
    >
    > HH

Bluetooth USB Belkin Devices IBM Software