Belkin USB bluetooth with IBM Thinkpad Software

Last response: in Technologies
April 9, 2004 5:25:44 PM

Archived from groups: ibm.ibmpc.thinkpad,alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

Hi

I have a T40, and it can come with bluetooth, however I already have a
Belkin USB (F8T003) Bluetooth device. Is there a way to get the Belkin's
device to work with IBM's software?

HH
Anonymous
April 10, 2004 6:59:58 AM

Archived from groups: ibm.ibmpc.thinkpad,alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

Your question is unclear. You have IBM T40 Notebook with built in Bluetooth
and IBMs proprietary software. You wish to not use IBMs included sysytem and
use the Belkin Dongle instead?
Or, do you wish to use the Belkin dongle in another device and pair with the
T40?

!