Solved

Full screen gaming with multi-monitor

Currently im using a 22" PC monitor which is my primary, use all the time, does everything monitor.
I have also connected my 32" TV for use as a secondary display. Usually i dump like SKYPE, or mIRC or a web browser on there.

When running Unigine with both monitors connected i was unable to run full screen since it was trying to use both monitors. Will i have the same problem with games?

I was hoping to play full screen games on the primary 22" monitor, while using the secondary monitor to have a web browser open and skype to chat with friends.

Im using a Gigabyte GTX 560Ti OC graphics card, which has 2 DVI and a HDMI output.
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about full screen gaming multi monitor
  1. Best answer
    AdrianPerry said:
    Currently im using a 22" PC monitor which is my primary, use all the time, does everything monitor.
    I have also connected my 32" TV for use as a secondary display. Usually i dump like SKYPE, or mIRC or a web browser on there.

When running Unigine with both monitors connected i was unable to run full screen since it was trying to use both monitors. Will i have the same problem with games?

I was hoping to play full screen games on the primary 22" monitor, while using the secondary monitor to have a web browser open and skype to chat with friends.

Im using a Gigabyte GTX 560Ti OC graphics card, which has 2 DVI and a HDMI output.

You'll likely have the same issue with most games. Many games, when you run them in full-screen mode, will run on the primary display and turn the display off for the other monitors. This is why windowed mode is an option.
  2. Dam thats annoying :(
  3. I know it.
  4. Best answer selected by AdrianPerry.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Web Browser Monitors Gaming Graphics