Int'l Zombie Day approacheth!

Last response: in Video Games
March 21, 2005 10:31:36 AM

Someone want to tell me how a guy can die on a friday afternoon, be
resurrected on a monday morning, and somehow be dead for 3 days?

--
Gene Poole

Wise from your gwave!
Anonymous
March 21, 2005 11:49:07 AM

OK It took me about 30 seconds to get it, but it is funny :)
Anonymous
March 21, 2005 8:16:26 PM

"Gene Poole" <jadderley@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1111419096.775783.264970@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Someone want to tell me how a guy can die on a friday afternoon, be
> resurrected on a monday morning, and somehow be dead for 3 days?

To do your mom.
Anonymous
March 22, 2005 4:40:36 AM

"Gene Poole" <jadderley@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Someone want to tell me how a guy can die on a friday afternoon, be
> resurrected on a monday morning, and somehow be dead for 3 days?

It's Mysteeeeeerious *fingerwiggle*
Anonymous
March 22, 2005 4:40:37 AM

In article <oIK%d.35848$8D.20759@tornado.texas.rr.com>,
"Pluto \(M\)" <jetstream@nospam.austin.rr.com> wrote:

> "Gene Poole" <jadderley@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Someone want to tell me how a guy can die on a friday afternoon, be
> > resurrected on a monday morning, and somehow be dead for 3 days?
>
> It's Mysteeeeeerious *fingerwiggle*

Er...not really. Friday noon to Monday 6AM, for instance, is six hours
shy of three days, which really seems close enough.

----j7y

--
jere7my tho?rpe | "The land knows whom it sent out;
(440) 775-1522 | In the place of human beings

"jere7my tho?rpe" <jere7my2@oberlin.net> wrote in message
> In article <oIK%d.35848$8D.20759@tornado.texas.rr.com>,
> "Pluto \(M\)" <jetstream@nospam.austin.rr.com> wrote:
>
>> "Gene Poole" <jadderley@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> > Someone want to tell me how a guy can die on a friday afternoon, be
>> > resurrected on a monday morning, and somehow be dead for 3 days?
>>
>> It's Mysteeeeeerious *fingerwiggle*
>
> Er...not really. Friday noon to Monday 6AM, for instance, is six hours
> shy of three days, which really seems close enough.

No Sluggy fans in the hizzie. I am sad.
!