Customize selection behavior in START menu Properties

Go to START/Properties/Taskbar(tab)/customize/Notification area

Can not change the default "Hide when inactive".Click arrow next to "Hide
when inactive" (In fact the selection is grayed out) and NOTHING! Got
to be in the reg but can't find it.
Thanks-Don
1 answer Last reply
More about customize selection behavior start menu properties

    NoAutoTrayNotify
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer
    http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/06/29/1088392635123.html

    "Don" <wieberd@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:DTIHc.19407509$Of.3218524@news.easynews.com...
    > Go to START/Properties/Taskbar(tab)/customize/Notification area
    >
    > Can not change the default "Hide when inactive".Click arrow next to "Hide
    > when inactive" (In fact the selection is grayed out) and NOTHING! Got
    > to be in the reg but can't find it.
    > Thanks-Don

Configuration Start Menu Microsoft Customization Windows XP