Customize selection behavior in START menu Properties

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Start Menu
  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
July 10, 2004 6:54:27 AM

Go to START/Properties/Taskbar(tab)/customize/Notification area

Can not change the default "Hide when inactive".Click arrow next to "Hide
when inactive" (In fact the selection is grayed out) and NOTHING! Got
to be in the reg but can't find it.
Thanks-Don

More about : customize selection behavior start menu properties

Anonymous
July 10, 2004 5:32:57 PM

NoAutoTrayNotify
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/06/29/1088392635123...

!