Any Retailers Have Gamecube Bundles Right Now??

Getting ready to buy one soon, but want more for my $100..

I have a PS2, but want to play Resident Evil, what other good
exclusives does Nintendo have?

Thanks in advance,

STRATEGY

<Strategy510@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Getting ready to buy one soon, but want more for my $100..
>
> I have a PS2, but want to play Resident Evil, what other good
> exclusives does Nintendo have?

Resident Evul 4 is coming to the PS2.

> Thanks in advance,
>
> STRATEGY

ted

Distinguished
May 25, 2001

Bugman wrote:

> <Strategy510@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Getting ready to buy one soon, but want more for my $100..
> >
> > I have a PS2, but want to play Resident Evil, what other good
> > exclusives does Nintendo have?
>
> Resident Evul 4 is coming to the PS2.

But if he wants 0 or the remake of 1, the OP will still need a Gamecube.
The OP can get more for his or her $100 by getting it somewhere where
you get a kickback; Best Buy has a rewards program, but I think Media
Play has the best kick back; you need to be in their Replay program, and
buy giftcards on a Triple Point day, and you get a 15% return. (Video
games and electornics only get you half points, but gift cards get you
fuill points; and triple point days obviously triple the points you
would get normally; the return is in the form of gift certificates
mailed to you eventually that you can use at Media Play for whatever, so
you can figure you will eventually get most of a greatest hits title for
the Gamecube for buying a Gamecube.)

<Strategy510@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Getting ready to buy one soon, but want more for my $100..
>
> I have a PS2, but want to play Resident Evil, what other good
> exclusives does Nintendo have?

Well, everything Nintendo itself makes is exclusive, and I consider a lot of
that good, but that's up to you. I highly recommend both Monkey Ball games.
For God's sake don't buy the PS2 version of that! Ugh...
Also, the Zelda games available for Gamecube are top-notch, Metroid Prime
1&2 are wonderful--and not normal FPS games by any means, they are adventure
(exploration-driven) games. Ikaruga is my favorite scrolling shooter of all
time, I just love the simple black/white idea that turns mindless shooting
into intense concentration and planning, and requires even more
instant-reaction reflexes than a normal shooter.