3D monitor

cesar1286

Distinguished
May 29, 2011
I would by buying a 120Hz 3d monitor tomorrow, mainly to play pc games, but I would like to know If I cant plug it with my satellite receiver so I can watch 3d channels in the monitor as well playing my ps3 in 3d too?? since it has HDMI inputs... I have a 46 inch tv, but its not 3d & not planning on spending another 1500 or more to get a 3D TV, so can I use that pc monitor as a TV to connect the satellite once in a while to watch 3d channels, or ps3???????????
thank you,
Cesar.M

I'm not sure if all can do as you want, but I know some can do at least some of those requests. I just ordered a monitor, mostly for the 120hz part, but also to see 3D movies and maybe even goof around with games. It's currently in route.

I have seen reviews that show it does work with the PS3, it works with blue ray 3d, and I find it likely it'll work with your satellite, but I do not know for sure. It has HDMI 1.4a inputs. It works with both Nvidia 3d vision and AMD 3d.

Acer HN274Hbmiiid (I believe Samsung has a European version no sold in the USA).