tool bar i believe

July 10, 2004 1:52:48 AM

HI,
well i was wondering how to get my bar back up where it
says back and forward and stop ,etc.i did it before but i
forgot how to get it back on my screen again .it has back
but u have to push links to get the rest of them.if u can
help i would love taht alot.

sicerely all fustratted

More about : tool bar

Anonymous
July 10, 2004 7:07:08 PM

What application are we talking about here? I am assuming Internet Explorer?
If so open internet explorer. On the main toolbar you see File. Edit, View,
Favourties etc. Click the View Option. A drop down menu will appear. Click
Toolbars option. Another drop down menu appears. Make sure there is a 'tick'
next to the Standard buttons option. If there isn't then click on the option
to enable it. Your buttons should then reappear.

--
John Barnett MVP
Associate Expert
"nicole" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> HI,
> well i was wondering how to get my bar back up where it
> says back and forward and stop ,etc.i did it before but i
> forgot how to get it back on my screen again .it has back
> but u have to push links to get the rest of them.if u can
> help i would love taht alot.
>
> sicerely all fustratted
July 10, 2004 7:07:09 PM

Well it was taht way and it shows the same thing.it has
happened before on me but i forgot how to bring it back
again.hopefully will get more replies so i can get it
back on.it went that way when i defragmented the
computer.anyways thanks for the help.

!