Graphics card won't go in case

I'm currently putting together a computer (first time whoooo!) and got stuck on something. I screwed the motherboard into the computer case and when I tried putting in the graphics card, the card it wouldn't fit.

My specs are:
Case: Thermaltake V3 Black Edition
Mobo: MSI P67A-C43
GPU: MSI GTS 250

I don't know if it's a size issue, or a case issue. I bought these three parts from a bare bone deal so I'm sure they're compatible. Any feedback would be much appreciated, thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about graphics card case
  1. what did it get stuck on?
  2. Are you saying the GPU is too big for the case or is it getting stuck on something?
    It sounds like you'll have to send it back.
  3. aubsree said:
    I'm currently putting together a computer (first time whoooo!) and got stuck on something. I screwed the motherboard into the computer case and when I tried putting in the graphics card, the card it wouldn't fit.

My specs are:
    Case: Thermaltake V3 Black Edition
    Mobo: MSI P67A-C43
    GPU: MSI GTS 250

I don't know if it's a size issue, or a case issue. I bought these three parts from a bare bone deal so I'm sure they're compatible. Any feedback would be much appreciated, thanks.

can you please explain more about it? normally GTS250 is around 9 inch and it should fit in any mid tower case such as yours.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Cases Computer Graphics