Does anybody have Power2000's URL or *any* contact info?

Last response: in Digital Camera
March 28, 2005 5:25:30 PM

Ok, I bought two BP-511 batteries for my 20D. I tried to use one
yesterday for the first time...dead dead dead. It supposedly is taking
a charge, but nothing when it's in the camera. The other works fine.
I'll be damned if I can find the website...supposedly they have a
warranty, either 1 or 2 year. I'm outside of B&H's exchange period.

I bought the things from B&H...I asked them, but so far I haven't heard
from them yet.
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 5:42:37 PM

On 28 Mar 2005 13:25:30 -0800, kpfeif wrote:

> Ok, I bought two BP-511 batteries for my 20D. I tried to use one
> yesterday for the first time...dead dead dead. It supposedly is taking
> a charge, but nothing when it's in the camera. The other works fine.
> I'll be damned if I can find the website...supposedly they have a
> warranty, either 1 or 2 year. I'm outside of B&H's exchange period.

I saved one of the Power2000 AA packages. While there's no
website listed, it does state this:

> POWER2000 LIMITED WARRANTY: If at any time during the
> 1 year following the purchase of these batteries they fail due to
> defects in material or workmanship, simply return the defective
> batteries. Include proof-of-purchase and $4.95 to cover shipping,
> handling and insurance costs.
> Send to: POWER2000, Dept W, 148-05 Archer Ave., Jamaica,
> NY 11435. Toll free Customer Service: 1-800-221-2718

Better to call first to make sure that "Dept W" isn't a code that
routes the packages to whoever handles AA or NiMH batteries.
!