device for save at any time ? Action replay?

I'm playing metroid echoes and I'm going extremely flustrated because
I always die before beating the spider guardian.
I heard of a device called Action Replay, does that allow you to save
att any time?
That way I could probably beat him, without it not.
Or is there some other device or setup (with a computer ?) that lets
you save at any position?
chers!

pslant@yahoo.com (pslant) writes:
> I'm playing metroid echoes and I'm going extremely flustrated because
> I always die before beating the spider guardian.
> I heard of a device called Action Replay, does that allow you to save
> att any time?
> That way I could probably beat him, without it not.
> Or is there some other device or setup (with a computer ?) that lets
> you save at any position?

I would doubt it, since the information needed is game specific.

Instead, just beat the Spider Guardian :).

Spider Guardian Spoilers
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

When you stun it, you can run though it without damage. If he is about to
become unstunned, stun it again for more time. When you are about to jump into
a bombslot, especially the ones on the little hills, zoom in to get finer
control -- its easier then.

--
Cheers, The Rhythm is around me,
The Rhythm has control.

pslant wrote:
> I'm playing metroid echoes and I'm going extremely flustrated because
> I always die before beating the spider guardian.
> I heard of a device called Action Replay, does that allow you to save
> att any time?
> That way I could probably beat him, without it not.
> Or is there some other device or setup (with a computer ?) that lets
> you save at any position?
> chers!

These should do it (if you buy an Action Replay):

http://us.codejunkies.com/codes_show.asp?rf=0&c=US&cr=USD&cs=$&r=0&l=1&g=7340821&p=7

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

"pslant" <pslant@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'm playing metroid echoes and I'm going extremely flustrated because
> I always die before beating the spider guardian.
> I heard of a device called Action Replay, does that allow you to save
> att any time?
> That way I could probably beat him, without it not.
> Or is there some other device or setup (with a computer ?) that lets
> you save at any position?
> chers!

It won't get you a save anywhere, but will get you a code for unlimited
health so you don't keep dying.