Disconnection issues with Belkin Surf and Share card
this has been a new developing problem i have been having it its starting to be a pain in the you know what. Recently i have been losing connection off the network countless times a day then to have problems getting back online. I have a Belkin Surf and Share Wireless N router that was working perfectly. i have a laptop sitting next to me that doesnt go offline when i do. Seems like im the only person in the house hold experiencing problems. I even tried a different wireless card and still have the same issue. im clueless on what to do. i tried flushing my DNS several times. I have a connection of only .30 mbsp from this issue as well. Any help at all?
It has to be said, most problems with wireless connection do usually come down to wireless. So start with this:
You should try to optimise your reception and avoid interference.
1) raise the router above furniture level
2) Experiment with channels (some will work better or worse depending on your environment)
3) If you can detect strong neighbouring wifi, use a channel 5 stops away from strongest.
4) Relocate cordless phone base or video sender etc.
5) Be prepared to move the computer (or at least turn it so your body is not between the router signal and the wireless adapter's antenna.