What do I need for LAN/ICS via Bluetooth

Hi!

I want to connect my PDA (Sony Clié) via Bluetooth to my PC.
Pairing & HotSync is established, now I want to go a little further and send
email via CLieMail and browse the web using AvantGO.

Question:
How can I connect to my Home LAN, using ICS via Bluetooth or so...
Can anybody give me a clue about that (using Windows XP)?

What I looked for:
ICS don't give me the option to use Bluetooth devices.
PDA has option "Windows RAS" over PPP which I don't get to work.

Thanks in advance,
Tom
4 answers Last reply
More about what bluetooth

    You just need to create the ICS on your computer.

    On your Clie you'll create a new Connection to LAN via Bluetooth, and the
    Network using this will have no properties (perhaps a script if it times
    out).

    Have a look in our Bluetooth Guides, there's one for Sony Clie there.

    Cheers

    Performance Centre (Pocket PC reviews):

    "Mauricio Freitas" <dr.emailposter@nowhere.invalid> wrote

    > On your Clie you'll create a new Connection to LAN via Bluetooth, and the
    > Network using this will have no properties (perhaps a script if it times
    > out).
    > Have a look in our Bluetooth Guides, there's one for Sony Clie there.

    Hi, Mauricio

    got it working, thank you!

    Greets,
    Tom
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    If you have upgraded your windows with SP 2 you will have a little
    problem using the ICS but don't worry I have made a Pictorial that
    can help you. You can read it at:
    http://www.wifizard.com/tutorialsXP/gbt-solution/index.htm
    Now if you don't know how-to share the connection you can ready this
    one
    (http://www.wifizard.com/tutorialsXP/hp_2215_conceptronic/index.htm),
    but don't forget to read the first one if you have SP2 installed.
    Well you can read any of my Tutorials at:
    http://www.wifizard.com/tutorialsXP/index.htm

    Cheers,
    Ivan
  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    If you have upgraded your windows with SP 2 you will have a little
    problem using the ICS but don't worry I have made a Pictorial that
    can help you. You can read it at:
    http://www.wifizard.com/tutorialsXP/gbt-solution/index.htm
    Now if you don't know how-to share the connection you can ready this
    one
    (http://www.wifizard.com/tutorialsXP/hp_2215_conceptronic/index.htm),
    but don't forget to read the first one if you have SP2 installed.
    Well you can read any of my Tutorials at:
    http://www.wifizard.com/tutorialsXP/index.htm

    Cheers,
    Ivan

Bluetooth Connection