SP2 Groups

I just installed XPSP2 RC2 and would like to add the appropriate NG's to my
OE list here....I can't seem to find them except on the MS site. Advice??

--
Peter.
Toronto, Canada.

    Peter;
    The information for the Newsgroups is referenced on this link:
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/xpsp2.htm

    Since these are private newsgroups, your server will require you to
    logon using the following information:

    Server: privatenews.microsoft.com
    Account name: privatenews\sp2user
    Password: password
    Note that the password is case-sensitive.
    Viewing these Newsgroups through Outlook Express:
    Launch Outlook Express
    Select Tools - Accounts
    Select Add & click News
    Enter Your Name
    Enter an alias (you may want to consider avoiding posting with your
    real e-mail alias, as these newsgroups are exposed publicly through
    the web interface.
    Internet News Server Name Page - enter privatenews.microsoft.com
    Check "My news server requires me to log on". Click "Next".
    Enter Account name - privatenews\
    Enter password (case-sensitive):
    Click Next & Finish
    Close and download the newsgroups.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]

    "Peter" <r2d2 at cesmail dot net> wrote in message
    > I just installed XPSP2 RC2 and would like to add the appropriate
    NG's to my
    > OE list here....I can't seem to find them except on the MS site.
    Advice??

    > --
    > Peter.
    > Toronto, Canada.