Sign in with
Your question

Mamba issues?

Last response: in Components
December 1, 2011 7:04:44 PM

Hey

I got my Razer Mamba 2012 last Saturday and from the start I've had nothing but problems with it.

The first and most annoying is that it seems to be lagging in input and sometimes it will just not respond.

The lag input happens mostly with the scroll wheel, I can scroll up a page, wait a few seconds and nothing will happened, I will then just move the mouse and then it'll start to move.

The other issue I'm having is it just wont pick up on me clicking the thing. I know I've clicked the mouse, I can hear it and feel it but nothing will happen. Both left and right buttons have started to do this.

I've had this mouse for less that a week and will most likely be returning it.

Before I return it however I want to make sure I've done all I can to fix the problem.

I've changed from 250Hz, 500hz and 1000Hz.
Moved the USB port.
Reinstalled the drivers.
Flashed the firmware - twice.

The only other thing I can think off is that somehow the dock is having trouble with my Bluetooth keyboard as my other IR mouse had issues until I moved the IR sensor away from the Bluetooth one.

As mention I'm thinking of returning it for a R.A.T 9 but I'm hearing mixed reports about the performance and tracking so any "real world" views would be greatful

Thank you

More about : mamba issues

December 1, 2011 9:57:42 PM

Sounds like you have alot of frequency interference issues going on there.
December 30, 2012 8:26:06 PM

Any updates? I just got the mouse 3 days ago and I've had non-stop issues with it.
!