virtua striker

Volevo sapere se qualcuno ha mai giocato o visto, VIRTUA STRIKER 3 ver. 2002
PER GAMECUBE, comè la grafica?
2 answers Last reply
More about virtua striker
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    I guess it doesn't say a specific country in the newsgroup ID!

    Still, no idea what the poor guy is ranting about!
    --
    >> TalkShowHost
    >>
    >>In a former life I died...
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "TalkShowHost" <talkshowhost@NOSPAMblueyonder.co.uk> schreef in bericht
    >I guess it doesn't say a specific country in the newsgroup ID!
    >
    > Still, no idea what the poor guy is ranting about!
    > --
    >>> TalkShowHost
    >>>
    >>>In a former life I died...

    What I'm able to deduce from the message (don't know Spanish or whatever
    language he's talking) is that he wants our opinion on Virtua Striker 3 ver.
    2002 and in particular the graphics.

    I might be wrong, though.

Console Gaming Games Video Gamecube Nintendo Video Games