virtua striker

Volevo sapere se qualcuno ha mai giocato o visto, VIRTUA STRIKER 3 ver. 2002
PER GAMECUBE, comè la grafica?

I guess it doesn't say a specific country in the newsgroup ID!

Still, no idea what the poor guy is ranting about!
--
>> TalkShowHost
>>
>>In a former life I died...

Inferno

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"TalkShowHost" <talkshowhost@NOSPAMblueyonder.co.uk> schreef in bericht
>I guess it doesn't say a specific country in the newsgroup ID!
>
> Still, no idea what the poor guy is ranting about!
> --
>>> TalkShowHost
>>>
>>>In a former life I died...

What I'm able to deduce from the message (don't know Spanish or whatever
language he's talking) is that he wants our opinion on Virtua Striker 3 ver.
2002 and in particular the graphics.

I might be wrong, though.