iPaq H4150/4155 + Nokia 6310i + GPRS

Hi all,

I can't access the net via GPRS on my H4150 (H4155 in the US). Can
someone help me out? For some reason the H4150 does not work for GPRS
over bluetooth however regular GSM dialup is fine :(
--
Regards,
Morgan R. Pugh

    Hi,
    Have you had your account 'data enabled' with your service provider?

    Cheers

    Martin

    PS....if you are data enabled then I may be able to help as I had similar
    probs a year ago

    "Morgan R. Pugh" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I can't access the net via GPRS on my H4150 (H4155 in the US). Can
    > someone help me out? For some reason the H4150 does not work for GPRS
    > over bluetooth however regular GSM dialup is fine :(
    > --
    > Regards,
    > Morgan R. Pugh
    > http://mrp.freeshell.org

    First you need check out maurico's site and look at the Bluetooth Guides.
    have fixed many a Bluetooth users problems
    Mauricio Freitas
    MS MVP Mobile Devices
    Bluetooth Guides: http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=449
    Performance Center: http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?ContentId=2028

    "Morgan R. Pugh" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I can't access the net via GPRS on my H4150 (H4155 in the US). Can
    > someone help me out? For some reason the H4150 does not work for GPRS
    > over bluetooth however regular GSM dialup is fine :(
    > --
    > Regards,
    > Morgan R. Pugh
    > http://mrp.freeshell.org
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 23:38:15 +0100, M & C wrote:

    >Hi,
    > Have you had your account 'data enabled' with your service provider?
    >
    >Cheers
    >
    >Martin
    >
    >PS....if you are data enabled then I may be able to help as I had similar
    >probs a year ago

    I got it all working now :)

    this PDA is AWESOME!
    --
    Regards,
    Morgan R. Pugh

    On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 12:50:49 -0400, PDA Man wrote:

    >First you need check out maurico's site and look at the Bluetooth Guides.
    >have fixed many a Bluetooth users problems
    >Mauricio Freitas
    >MS MVP Mobile Devices
    >Bluetooth Guides: http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=449
    >Performance Center: http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?ContentId=2028

    Yeah it was Geek Zone that helped me fix the program :)

    Good site.
    --
    Regards,
    Morgan R. Pugh