Brothers in Arms

Last response: in Video Games
April 14, 2005 6:29:48 PM

considering the recent fps posts i was wondering about opinions on this
game. are levels as large as one reviewer stated, and might that allow
for different choices on a second playthrough? i enjoyed moh:frontline
on ps2 and heard this game is better. is that true?

More about : brothers arms

Anonymous
April 14, 2005 9:10:34 PM

i will be buying ver soon
Jim I wrote:
> considering the recent fps posts i was wondering about opinions on
this
> game. are levels as large as one reviewer stated, and might that
allow
> for different choices on a second playthrough? i enjoyed
moh:frontline
> on ps2 and heard this game is better. is that true?
Anonymous
April 15, 2005 3:34:16 AM

sorry, at time of post i thought this game was available on gamecube. my
bad...
!