Brothers in Arms

considering the recent fps posts i was wondering about opinions on this
game. are levels as large as one reviewer stated, and might that allow
for different choices on a second playthrough? i enjoyed moh:frontline
on ps2 and heard this game is better. is that true?
2 answers Last reply
More about brothers arms
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    i will be buying ver soon
    Jim I wrote:
    > considering the recent fps posts i was wondering about opinions on
    this
    > game. are levels as large as one reviewer stated, and might that
    allow
    > for different choices on a second playthrough? i enjoyed
    moh:frontline
    > on ps2 and heard this game is better. is that true?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    sorry, at time of post i thought this game was available on gamecube. my
    bad...

Console Gaming Games Video Games