Status
Not open for further replies.

mediv42

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2008
I'm trying to find a reputable, deeply cutting, unbiased, and relevant news website. I'm not a soccer mom, i don't need diet tips, I don't want to hear about one persons illness when hundreds are rioting in the streets somewhere else.

Turn to CNN:
model gets amputation
this is apparently news because she used to be beautiful - clearly that's more newsworthy than the many other amputations performed today.

msn
dating advice, can you trust the auto mechanic?, we're in a recession., wall street has a culture of greed. (oh so they're not pro bono after all?) This is what MSN considers newsworthy.

I wont belabor the point, i think you get the idea. Whats the best news site you have used? (as an American, I'd prefer something like 50% US news, 50% world)

mobom

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2007
Not TH!!! This site posts extremely outdated tech related news--on top level pages!!! Why does it do it? I mean 3 to 4+ year old articles continually linked. It is kind of annoying.

randomizer

Champion

They don't post that, it's just pulled from the database via a simple keyword search I think. I thought they were going to put in a date check as well but obviously not.

The link you pulled up is four months old. The OP you are replying too has like under 20 posts on the forums and is long gone. "Why does it do it?" The same way you did it.

I'm going to find every old link you replied to and enter this reply and cause an email notification to be sent to your email address.

"Ater falling 1000 feet and landing on your feet, do you know the last thing that will go through your mind? Your ass." :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.