I LOVE RE4!!!!

I bought RE4 last week and just finished it. It is the best game I have ever
played. Halo2, Half-life 2 and Doom 3 are really good but RE4 happened to be
much better in my opinion. I don't think any new games will be better than
RE4.

play it again, i did, just as fun second time. when i had to backtrack
at night to get those jewels out of the tree down by the docks and those
dogs showed up i sure was glad i had the chicago typewriter, "dog"gone
glad! yep, wow factor was in full effect!

those vigilante missions, after u complete a few, become damn near
impossible, causin me to cuss more than i had in years! not to be
deterred, though. leatherface and that chainsaw have made it personal. i
just have to not lose...
my head...
again, lol

"Sitti" <No@email.com> wrote in message
> I bought RE4 last week and just finished it. It is the best game I have
ever
> played. Halo2, Half-life 2 and Doom 3 are really good but RE4 happened to
be
> much better in my opinion. I don't think any new games will be better than
> RE4.

It is an awesome game, isn't it? Glad to hear you've enjoyed it. Don't
forget mercenaries mode--it's damn tough, but boy did I feel like a badass
when I got 5 stars with every character at last.

"Jim I" <jim488@webtv.net> wrote in message
> those vigilante missions, after u complete a few, become damn near
> impossible, causin me to cuss more than i had in years! not to be
> deterred, though. leatherface and that chainsaw have made it personal. i
> just have to not lose...
> my head...
> again, lol

I HATE that guy. But it was fun to figure out how and then kill him again
and again until we were even, or better.