I LOVE RE4!!!!

I bought RE4 last week and just finished it. It is the best game I have ever
played. Halo2, Half-life 2 and Doom 3 are really good but RE4 happened to be
much better in my opinion. I don't think any new games will be better than
RE4.
4 answers Last reply
More about love
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    play it again, i did, just as fun second time. when i had to backtrack
    at night to get those jewels out of the tree down by the docks and those
    dogs showed up i sure was glad i had the chicago typewriter, "dog"gone
    glad! yep, wow factor was in full effect!
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    those vigilante missions, after u complete a few, become damn near
    impossible, causin me to cuss more than i had in years! not to be
    deterred, though. leatherface and that chainsaw have made it personal. i
    just have to not lose...
    my head...
    again, lol
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "Sitti" <No@email.com> wrote in message
    > I bought RE4 last week and just finished it. It is the best game I have
    ever
    > played. Halo2, Half-life 2 and Doom 3 are really good but RE4 happened to
    be
    > much better in my opinion. I don't think any new games will be better than
    > RE4.

    It is an awesome game, isn't it? Glad to hear you've enjoyed it. Don't
    forget mercenaries mode--it's damn tough, but boy did I feel like a badass
    when I got 5 stars with every character at last.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "Jim I" <jim488@webtv.net> wrote in message
    > those vigilante missions, after u complete a few, become damn near
    > impossible, causin me to cuss more than i had in years! not to be
    > deterred, though. leatherface and that chainsaw have made it personal. i
    > just have to not lose...
    > my head...
    > again, lol

    I HATE that guy. But it was fun to figure out how and then kill him again
    and again until we were even, or better.

Console Gaming Games Gamecube Nintendo Video Games