console sales

Hi, can anyone tell me what the total worldwide sales of each console to
date are please? Many thanks in advance!
1 answer Last reply
More about console sales
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "King of Red Lions" <thaynes/no_spam/@gawab.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, can anyone tell me what the total worldwide sales of each console to
    > date are please? Many thanks in advance!

    The following figures are as of Dec 31, 2004

    Japan / Asia
    PlayStation 2 - 19.47 million (shipped)
    GameCube - 3.78 million
    Xbox - 1.7 million
    Game Boy Advance - 15.48 million
    Nintendo DS - 1.45 million
    PSP - .51 million

    North America
    PlayStation 2 - 32.86 million (shipped)
    GameCube - 10.11 million
    Xbox - 13.2 million
    Game Boy Advance - 32.82 million
    Nintendo DS - 1.36 million
    PSP - n/a not launched

    Europe / PAL
    PlayStation 2 - 29.06 million (shipped)
    GameCube - 4.13 million
    Xbox - 5 million
    Game Boy Advance - 17.44 million
    Nintendo DS - .03 million
    PSP - n/a not launched

    Worldwide
    PlayStation 2 - 81.39 million (shipped)
    GameCube - 18.03 million
    Xbox - 19.9 million
    Game Boy Advance - 65.74 million
    Nintendo DS - 2.84 million
    PSP - .51 million

Console Gaming Games Video Gamecube Consoles Nintendo Video Games