detailed Bluetooth tutorial

Last response: in Technologies
April 25, 2004 12:31:07 PM

Hi,

I'm looking for a good and detailed Bluetooth tutorial describing its
packets. Does anyone know where I could find it?

Thanks in advance,

Andre
Anonymous
April 25, 2004 9:12:45 PM

sieg1974 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a good and detailed Bluetooth tutorial describing its
> packets. Does anyone know where I could find it?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Andre
Bluetooth spec v.1.2 vol 2 part B section 6

or
infotooth at Palowireless.com

regards

rob
Anonymous
April 26, 2004 1:28:49 AM

Hi Rob,

Where can I find this Bluetooth spec v1.2 vol 2 part B section 6
online? I was searching it, but didn't find it anywhere.

Thanks,

Andre

Rob Shepherd <robshep@invalid.invalid> wrote in message news:<c6go1t$eq9$1@fantastix.bangor.ac.uk>...
> sieg1974 wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm looking for a good and detailed Bluetooth tutorial describing its
> > packets. Does anyone know where I could find it?
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > Andre
> Bluetooth spec v.1.2 vol 2 part B section 6
>
> or
> infotooth at Palowireless.com
>
> regards
>
> rob
Anonymous
April 26, 2004 2:42:51 PM

sieg1974 wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> Where can I find this Bluetooth spec v1.2 vol 2 part B section 6
> online? I was searching it, but didn't find it anywhere.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andre
>
> Rob Shepherd <robshep@invalid.invalid> wrote in message news:<c6go1t$eq9$1@fantastix.bangor.ac.uk>...
>
>>sieg1974 wrote:
>>
>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>I'm looking for a good and detailed Bluetooth tutorial describing its
>>>packets. Does anyone know where I could find it?
>>>
>>>Thanks in advance,
>>>
>>>Andre
>>
>>Bluetooth spec v.1.2 vol 2 part B section 6
>>
>>or
>>infotooth at Palowireless.com
>>
>>regards
>>
>>rob