  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 16, 2005 1:17:31 PM

What's the best driving game for Gamecube, something arcade style or
similar to GT4?

More about : driving game

Anonymous
April 17, 2005 1:48:53 AM

"CJ" <CJ3@ccr.com> wrote in message news:6pudnZPHjqvkjfzfRVn-oA@rcn.net...
> What's the best driving game for Gamecube, something arcade style or
> similar to GT4?

Burnout 2 for arcade style. You might check out R: Racing Evolution for
something more sim-ish, although I found that one to be boring. But I find
Gran Turismo pretty boring, too.

For driving games a little less connected to reality, you could try
Smugglers Run: Warzones, which is a blast, F-Zero GX--the fastest racing
game in existance, or Mario Kart for just plain fun.
Anonymous
April 17, 2005 10:53:42 PM

Leon Dexter wrote:
> "CJ" <CJ3@ccr.com> wrote in message news:6pudnZPHjqvkjfzfRVn-oA@rcn.net...
>
>>What's the best driving game for Gamecube, something arcade style or
>>similar to GT4?
>

> Burnout 2 for arcade style. You might check out R: Racing Evolution for
> something more sim-ish, although I found that one to be boring. But I find
> Gran Turismo pretty boring, too.
>
> For driving games a little less connected to reality, you could try
> Smugglers Run: Warzones, which is a blast, F-Zero GX--the fastest racing
> game in existance, or Mario Kart for just plain fun.

What about Need for Speed: Underground 1 and 2?
April 17, 2005 10:53:43 PM

"jimini" <jimini10nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:42622418$0$249

> > Burnout 2 for arcade style. You might check out R: Racing Evolution for
> > something more sim-ish, although I found that one to be boring. But I
find
> > Gran Turismo pretty boring, too.
> >
> > For driving games a little less connected to reality, you could try
> > Smugglers Run: Warzones, which is a blast, F-Zero GX--the fastest racing
> > game in existance, or Mario Kart for just plain fun.
> >

> What about Need for Speed: Underground 1 and 2?

Haven't played them, so I couldn't say. I didn't like the demo for #1,
though (PS2 version).
April 18, 2005 11:52:42 AM

"jimini" <jimini10nospam@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
> Leon Dexter wrote:
>> "CJ" <CJ3@ccr.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>What's the best driving game for Gamecube, something arcade style or
>>>similar to GT4?
>>

>> Burnout 2 for arcade style. You might check out R: Racing Evolution for
>> something more sim-ish, although I found that one to be boring. But I
>> find
>> Gran Turismo pretty boring, too.
>>
>> For driving games a little less connected to reality, you could try
>> Smugglers Run: Warzones, which is a blast, F-Zero GX--the fastest racing
>> game in existance, or Mario Kart for just plain fun.
>>

> What about Need for Speed: Underground 1 and 2?

NFSU 1 & 2 are considered more arcade than realistic. They are quite fun....
in the beginning... after that all the races look the same and it can become
very old, even the cool (visual) tuning system can't help this.
!