Closed Solved

3rd party 3 D software?

my friend is using nvidia 240 gt and with 275 driver, he can play warcraft 3: frozen throne with 3 D with 60hz lcd monitor.
(not with steroscopic with nvidia vision kit and glass but with ordinary 3d glass with red/blue colour)
the image quality is not the best but it's simply working and fun to see.

so i want to know, is the any solution in amd driver or any other 3rd party driver for blue/red 3d vision with ordinary montior for ati card?

if so, either free or paid, let me know the software, it's review and download link.

thanks
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about party software
  1. i just want to use with ordinary monitor with blue/red glass (i don't know what to call it)

i don't want to change my monitor and buy the active glass.
    if needed, i'll just buy the software.

so i think this link not suit for me.
    thanks
  2. DDD's TriDef 3D has software that works well with AMD cards. IZ3D also has software. Their setup has the option to choose Red/Cyan style 3D.
  3. Best answer
    myowaiwin said:
    i just want to use with ordinary monitor with blue/red glass (i don't know what to call it)

i don't want to change my monitor and buy the active glass.
    if needed, i'll just buy the software.

so i think this link not suit for me.
    thanks

It's called anaglyph. I'm not sure about TriDef, but IZ3D provides Anaglyph output for free, just give the free driver a download, and get some anaglyph glasses. Red/Cyan glasses are definitely supported, not sure about others. Edit: You can use Yellow/Blue glasses too.

http://www.iz3d.com/driver

Enjoy :)
  4. Best answer selected by myowaiwin.
  5. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Nvidia Graphics