Sign in with
Your question
Closed

3rd party 3 D software?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
July 2, 2011 5:01:11 PM

my friend is using nvidia 240 gt and with 275 driver, he can play warcraft 3: frozen throne with 3 D with 60hz lcd monitor.
(not with steroscopic with nvidia vision kit and glass but with ordinary 3d glass with red/blue colour)
the image quality is not the best but it's simply working and fun to see.

so i want to know, is the any solution in amd driver or any other 3rd party driver for blue/red 3d vision with ordinary montior for ati card?

if so, either free or paid, let me know the software, it's review and download link.

thanks

More about : 3rd party software

July 2, 2011 5:38:06 PM

i just want to use with ordinary monitor with blue/red glass (i don't know what to call it)

i don't want to change my monitor and buy the active glass.
if needed, i'll just buy the software.

so i think this link not suit for me.
thanks
Score
Related resources
a c 217 U Graphics card
a c 81 Î Nvidia
July 2, 2011 6:13:38 PM

DDD's TriDef 3D has software that works well with AMD cards. IZ3D also has software. Their setup has the option to choose Red/Cyan style 3D.
Score

Best solution

a b U Graphics card
July 2, 2011 7:43:52 PM

myowaiwin said:
i just want to use with ordinary monitor with blue/red glass (i don't know what to call it)

i don't want to change my monitor and buy the active glass.
if needed, i'll just buy the software.

so i think this link not suit for me.
thanks

It's called anaglyph. I'm not sure about TriDef, but IZ3D provides Anaglyph output for free, just give the free driver a download, and get some anaglyph glasses. Red/Cyan glasses are definitely supported, not sure about others. Edit: You can use Yellow/Blue glasses too.

http://www.iz3d.com/driver

Enjoy :) 

July 4, 2011 2:18:43 PM

Best answer selected by myowaiwin.
Score
a c 273 U Graphics card
a c 172 Î Nvidia
July 4, 2011 2:51:49 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!