Memory leakage and pagefile

conngrand

Honorable
Sep 9, 2012
After building my computer and installing windows 7 Ultimate on a 64 GB solid sate, I only had about 9 GB left. I knew a little about what to do, so I turned off The Hybernation file, which cleared about 10 GB, but I still didnt have enough room to load more programs such as After Effects and games. So I went to the pagefiel.sys and decided to limit it (min1000 and max2000) because that cleared up alot of space, versus the system run version, which took up a whopping 32GB.
After installing Adobes Master Collection and running AE for a little while, I noticed in the task manager that my memory usuage was slowly increasing, from 2GB, slowly to six, and after only 10 minutes memory usuage had reached about 20GB. I then decided to shut down AE, which then reverted the system memory down to 2GBs.
I'm wondering if this memory leakage has anything to do with the pagefile, and if it does if there is anyway I can put it on another drive (I'm getting a 250GB drive soon) and if it doesnt, how I can manage this memory leakage so that my computer doesnt crash after 20 minutes of work.

Full computer specs:
Asus P8Z77-V Motherboard
i7-3770k 3.5 ghz
32 GB RAM
64 GB Solid state
Nvidia GTX 560

InvalidError

Titan
If you go in the paging configuration tab, you can create page files on any writable drive connected to the PC. If you want to 'move' the pagefile off your SSD, create a new pagefile on a different drive, remove the SSD's pagefile from the list, apply and reboot.