"Arrange Icons By..." gives unwanted options

For some reason, no matter what folder I am in or what the
folder's settings are, the "Arrange Icons By" submenu
always gives options to arrange as if the folder had been
customized for audio files. I.E. my options are name,
size, artist, etc. Even if I change the settings
under "choose details" the folder still defaults to the
audio file customization. I have also tried customizing
the folder to just "Documents" and applying it to the
subfolders, but have not had any luck. Thanks for any
help.

map

"Rex" wrote:

> For some reason, no matter what folder I am in or what the
> folder's settings are, the "Arrange Icons By" submenu
> always gives options to arrange as if the folder had been
> customized for audio files. I.E. my options are name,
> size, artist, etc. Even if I change the settings
> under "choose details" the folder still defaults to the
> audio file customization. I have also tried customizing
> the folder to just "Documents" and applying it to the
> subfolders, but have not had any luck. Thanks for any
> help.

Run the script on line 2 left side perhaps it will help.