bill

How can I change, specifically, the text size of Explorer
windows without changing the other text sizes? ie. without
changed to 'Large Fonts'

I have been going through all the settings in 'Advanced
Appearance' but cannot find the one that changes this!
(takes forever)

Cheers,

Bill.

Hi,

It is not necessary to change the size of the fonts.
You can change the view how the fonts look like.
to do that
open internet explorer
click on View | Text Size and choose your size from the 4 available.
Now you will be able to read the fonts clearly without affecting the fonts on other applications.
--
Regards
M. Rajesh

"Bill" wrote:

> How can I change, specifically, the text size of Explorer
> windows without changing the other text sizes? ie. without
> changed to 'Large Fonts'
>
> I have been going through all the settings in 'Advanced
> Appearance' but cannot find the one that changes this!
> (takes forever)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bill.

TRENDING THREADS