Trouble recognizing PCE-N13

tigerfries

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2011
Hey all,

I borrowed a friend's PCE-N13 for my new desktop and I'm trying to get it set up to recieve internet. I do not have the driver CD, so I am wondering if I can get help setting it up.

I tried downloading the drivers on to a USB and launching them through that and it didn't work. I also tried plugging in an Ethernet cable in to the back to just get internet and download them but that also did not work. Thanks for your help in advance.

My Build
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2MRs

popatim

Titan
You may need to download and install a ZIP program first. (winzip, pkzip, 7zip .. to name a few) then use the ZIP program to extract the drivers to your local drive (C:) once they are extracted then you can run the setup program.

windows 7 can handle ZIP files but you still will need to click EXTRACT ALL (top left of the window iir) and have it extract the files before you run Setup. Again I recommend extracting the files to your local hard drive.

tigerfries

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2011

I wasn't able to do it. I think I may have an issue with the mobo, cause I have an Ethernet cable plugged into the mobo and it still won't connect to the internet. I have no idea why I can't connect to the internet.