ds metroid

what is the actual release date... various stores have various dates from
April to June: anyone know????

David
3 answers Last reply
More about metroid
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    david downing wrote in alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube:

    > what is the actual release date... various stores have various dates
    > from April to June: anyone know????

    According to GameSpot, Metroid Prime: Hunters is set for an August 22nd
    release:

    http://www.gamespot.com/ds/action/dsmetroidprimehunters/index.html

    EBGames also gives the same release date on its website:

    http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/245941.asp

    HTH. HAND. :)

    --
    Glenn Shaw • Indianapolis, IN USA
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "david downing" <revdmd@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message news:3Joae.140067$Nr5.74587@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
    > what is the actual release date... various stores have various dates from
    > April to June: anyone know????
    >
    > David

    In the US it's August.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    Anybody know about the acuraccy of the european release dates though -
    some of them seem way ahead of the US ones.

    http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=navcs&page=comingsoon&r=DS

    This isn't unprecidented, I certainly hope it's true after all these
    games can be bought and played anywhere.

    Glenn Shaw wrote:

    > david downing wrote in alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube:
    >

    >>what is the actual release date... various stores have various dates
    >>from April to June: anyone know????
    >

    > According to GameSpot, Metroid Prime: Hunters is set for an August 22nd
    > release:
    >
    > http://www.gamespot.com/ds/action/dsmetroidprimehunters/index.html
    >
    > EBGames also gives the same release date on its website:
    >
    > http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/245941.asp
    >
    > HTH. HAND. :)

Console Gaming Games Video Gamecube Nintendo Video Games