what is the actual release date... various stores have various dates from
April to June: anyone know????

David

david downing wrote in alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube:

> what is the actual release date... various stores have various dates
> from April to June: anyone know????

According to GameSpot, Metroid Prime: Hunters is set for an August 22nd
release:

http://www.gamespot.com/ds/action/dsmetroidprimehunters/index.html

EBGames also gives the same release date on its website:

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/245941.asp

HTH. HAND. :)

--
Glenn Shaw • Indianapolis, IN USA

"david downing" <revdmd@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message news:3Joae.140067$Nr5.74587@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
> what is the actual release date... various stores have various dates from
> April to June: anyone know????
>
> David

In the US it's August.

Anybody know about the acuraccy of the european release dates though -
some of them seem way ahead of the US ones.

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=navcs&page=comingsoon&r=DS

This isn't unprecidented, I certainly hope it's true after all these
games can be bought and played anywhere.