SLI fitting graphics cards issue???

diresolo

Honorable
Sep 11, 2012
Hi I currently have the assassin V2 gigabyte motherboard with a Palite 4gb GTX 680 (Main graphics card) and a gt 630 dedicated physx card, also the MASSIVE x6 cooler master cpu cooler :S (the h80 wont fit in my case due 2 PSU location but).... know I want to put in ANOTHER GTX 680 4gb (SLI) preferably another Palite just to keep symmetrical but i will use a galaxy 680 if i have to just to cut size down but the problem is that I cant find a motherboard that will allow me to actually have the two gtx 680 and keep my 630 physx card....does anyone know a motherboard big enough ? preferably with PCI 3.0 16x slots for the two 680s the rest can be standard 8x slots ...im also worried that say if I got the asus rampage IV extreme motherboard or something that it might fit but my CPU cooler wont fit :S....

Solution
The Rampage IV Ex will absolutely fit the V6 as well as all 3 cards, there aren't a whole lot of other options out there.

EVGA has a couple options for you, the SR-X will fit everything you could ever want and the X79-Classified will as well.

Why on earth do you want a dedicated 630 for PhysX if you are running a pair of 680's? It is completely unnecessary, and a waste of electricity...
The Rampage IV Ex will absolutely fit the V6 as well as all 3 cards, there aren't a whole lot of other options out there.

EVGA has a couple options for you, the SR-X will fit everything you could ever want and the X79-Classified will as well.

Why on earth do you want a dedicated 630 for PhysX if you are running a pair of 680's? It is completely unnecessary, and a waste of electricity...

Solution