Window Flickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusioneko

Distinguished
May 14, 2011
RAM: 3GB DDR 2 (I think it's ddr2?)
Videocard: [ATI] HD 5760

Let's face it, I'm an idiot, I thought I'd not say anything for awhile, but I couldn't actually get a screenshot or rather I didn't want to screenshot the one window that did it all the time.

It doesn't bother me too much because it used to happen a lot.. but it's still happening, occasionally a window that most likely uses graphical user interface of some kind behind all other windows.

I think it started happening recently. Now, normally I wouldn't mention the names of the programs but I guess I will have to.

Furcadia, MSN, Xfire, and Steam are good examples, even tho mirc also triggers mos tany window shows up, but the ones that do it the most are usually furcadia.. which boggles me, I keep a window of that open all the time while the computers running. (Idling it.)

I don't think this happened before, but to re-explain, it would be like a ghost image flashing up onto the screen, I'd be surfing the web on chrome, and an image would pop up, the only way to get rid of it would either to tab out and have something blank over it, or scroll down.

I just bought the videocard a month ago, and it's not really that big of a problem to me either, although.. I'm an idiot, so returning the videocard has been made impossible. Just wanted to know if there was a cause, that wasn't related to my videocard, but it seems to be pointed at it.

glitchi.png

Status
Not open for further replies.