Deepack00

Honorable
Sep 12, 2012
Hi everyone.

Im looking for some help with my motherboard, because I want to buy new graphics card, and I was thinking about radeon 7850 (read somewhere that they're good) but, the problem is, I bought a new PC from comet few weeks ago with thought that Im gonna make it pretty nice machine for games with buying just a few small components. So here I am, wondering if my PC can take that graphics card on my motherboard because I've read that it has integrated graphics processor. My computer specs are: Asus P8H61-M PRO (/CM6630/DP_MB not sure if the rest is important), intel i5-2320 3.00ghz quad core, 6GB RAM. Don't worry about the power supply (350w) because I've already heard that Im gonna need to buy new one at least 550w which is not a problem.
Anyway, is that card going to work on that motherboard? If not, can you recommend me another motherboard around £50 or graphics card, lets say about the same performance?
That would be great. Thanks in advance!:)

mubin

Distinguished
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Your motherboard will work fine. Also your system is fine. Just dont worry with 7850. But a decent brand 550w psu and you should be fine.