revolution newsgroup

Is anyone interested in creating an a.g.v.n.revolution newsfroup ?

"harmonix³" <http@inter.net> wrote in message
> Is anyone interested in creating an a.g.v.n.revolution newsfroup ?

a newfroup? lol

Anyway, why not wait till it's out?

"harmonix³" <http@inter.net> wrote in message
> Is anyone interested in creating an a.g.v.n.revolution newsfroup ?

Hell yeah!

What's happening h?

"sardu" <robertaccomandonospam@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> "harmonix³" <http@inter.net> wrote in message
>> Is anyone interested in creating an a.g.v.n.revolution newsfroup ?

> a newfroup? lol
>
> Anyway, why not wait till it's out?

The gamecube froup started over a year before it even came out.

It's fun to discuss/speculate.

:)

harmonix³ wrote:
> Is anyone interested in creating an a.g.v.n.revolution newsfroup ?

are we even sure it will be called "Revolution"? there's not even a DS
group yet, is there?

"defecto" <defecto@moontan.org> wrote in message

> "sardu" <robertaccomandonospam@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "harmonix³" <http@inter.net> wrote in message
>>> Is anyone interested in creating an a.g.v.n.revolution newsfroup ?

>> a newfroup? lol
>>
>> Anyway, why not wait till it's out?
>
> The gamecube froup started over a year before it even came out.
>
> It's fun to discuss/speculate.

We should wait 'til it has an /official/ name, though. Remember how often
Nintendo changes console names :)

>>> a newfroup? lol
>>>
>>> Anyway, why not wait till it's out?
>>
>> The gamecube froup started over a year before it even came out.
>>
>> It's fun to discuss/speculate.
>
> We should wait 'til it has an /official/ name, though. Remember how often
> Nintendo changes console names :)

Yeah, that's okay. We can then evacuate, and torch the room behind us. :)