hellooooooo!

Whats up with this group the only damn posts lately have been crossposted
arguments from playstation groups and trolls and such,am I the only person
in this group???
everybody chime in lets get some chatter going in here!
come on now lets go talk it up.
4 answers Last reply
More about hellooooooo
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    TNKEV wrote:
    > Whats up with this group the only damn posts lately have been crossposted
    > arguments from playstation groups and trolls and such,am I the only person
    > in this group???
    > everybody chime in lets get some chatter going in here!
    > come on now lets go talk it up.

    Hiya!
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    This group was never really much to begin with.

    "TNKEV" <kthune@alexanderjeepfrankling.com> wrote in message
    > Whats up with this group the only damn posts lately have been crossposted
    > arguments from playstation groups and trolls and such,am I the only person
    > in this group???
    > everybody chime in lets get some chatter going in here!
    > come on now lets go talk it up.

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message news:4277b502$0$84159$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com...
    > This group was never really much to begin with.

    This group was a lot better the 1st year of it's tenure.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "menu boy" <ilmobixSPAMIT@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
    >> This group was never really much to begin with.
    >
    > This group was a lot better the 1st year of it's tenure.

    I guess. It might as well had a "uk." in front of it, though. lol

Console Gaming Gamecube Nintendo Video Games