hellooooooo!

Last response: in Video Games
April 30, 2005 7:37:06 PM

Whats up with this group the only damn posts lately have been crossposted
arguments from playstation groups and trolls and such,am I the only person
in this group???
everybody chime in lets get some chatter going in here!
come on now lets go talk it up.

More about : hellooooooo

Anonymous
May 3, 2005 1:33:47 PM

TNKEV wrote:
> Whats up with this group the only damn posts lately have been crossposted
> arguments from playstation groups and trolls and such,am I the only person
> in this group???
> everybody chime in lets get some chatter going in here!
> come on now lets go talk it up.

Hiya!
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 4:32:04 PM

This group was never really much to begin with.

"TNKEV" <kthune@alexanderjeepfrankling.com> wrote in message
news:D 50qfr$s5t$1@domitilla.aioe.org...
> Whats up with this group the only damn posts lately have been crossposted
> arguments from playstation groups and trolls and such,am I the only person
> in this group???
> everybody chime in lets get some chatter going in here!
> come on now lets go talk it up.

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 10:13:29 PM

"Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message news:4277b502$0$84159$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com...
> This group was never really much to begin with.

This group was a lot better the 1st year of it's tenure.
Anonymous
May 4, 2005 6:57:02 PM

"menu boy" <ilmobixSPAMIT@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:D bPde.15250$KP.13996@trndny02...

> "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
>> This group was never really much to begin with.
>
> This group was a lot better the 1st year of it's tenure.

I guess. It might as well had a "uk." in front of it, though. lol
!