Mario Kart: Double Dash - more races

Last response: in Video Games
May 5, 2005 3:50:57 AM

I really enjoy this game but am getting tired of the 12 races. Is
there/might there be an add on disc with more race tracks?

Craig
Anonymous
May 5, 2005 5:46:15 AM

"SCraig" <sassy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I really enjoy this game but am getting tired of the 12 races. Is
> there/might there be an add on disc with more race tracks?
>
> Craig

an add-on disc? highly unlikely
Anonymous
May 5, 2005 10:05:45 AM

On Wed, 04 May 2005 23:50:57 GMT, "SCraig" <sassy@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I really enjoy this game but am getting tired of the 12 races. Is
>there/might there be an add on disc with more race tracks?
>
>Craig

There's 16 tracks all together and then they get mirrored. Have you
played it all the way through?

Sanddancer
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
May 5, 2005 10:38:20 AM

"Sanddancer" <Sanddancer2002@hotmaildooooot.com> wrote in message
On Wed, 04 May 2005 23:50:57 GMT, "SCraig" <sassy@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I really enjoy this game but am getting tired of the 12 races. Is
>there/might there be an add on disc with more race tracks?
>
>Craig

There's 16 tracks all together and then they get mirrored. Have you
played it all the way through?

Sanddancer
________________

I play the one person version and have only found 12 races. Am I missing
something?

Craig
Anonymous
May 5, 2005 1:12:18 PM

"SCraig" <sassy@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:wbjee.2569

> I play the one person version and have only found 12 races. Am I missing
> something?

You probably just need to get gold medals on all the cups to unlock the last
one.

After that, I recommend the Game Boy Advance version, Mario Kart Super
Circuit. It's a better game than Double Dash.
Anonymous
May 5, 2005 3:52:11 PM

On Thu, 05 May 2005 09:12:18 GMT, "Leon Dexter"
<leondexterNOSPAM@earthlink.net> wrote:

>"SCraig" <sassy@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:wbjee.2569
>
>> I play the one person version and have only found 12 races. Am I missing
>> something?
>
>You probably just need to get gold medals on all the cups to unlock the last
>one.
>
>After that, I recommend the Game Boy Advance version, Mario Kart Super
>Circuit. It's a better game than Double Dash.

Yeah, I think you do need gold medals in all the cups and speeds.
You'll get extra characters, karts, cups and a couple more multiplayer
tracks. As far as I remember cups include another 4 races in 1 cup,
then all 4 cup races in another, and then you do it all again in
mirror mode.

I play multiplayer on it a lot and that pushed me inro completing it
to unlock everything.

Sanddancer
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 6:26:34 AM

On Thu, 05 May 2005 09:12:18 GMT, "Leon Dexter"
<leondexterNOSPAM@earthlink.net> wrote:

>"SCraig" <sassy@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:wbjee.2569
>
>> I play the one person version and have only found 12 races. Am I missing
>> something?
>
>You probably just need to get gold medals on all the cups to unlock the
>last
>one.
>
>After that, I recommend the Game Boy Advance version, Mario Kart Super
>Circuit. It's a better game than Double Dash.

Yeah, I think you do need gold medals in all the cups and speeds.
You'll get extra characters, karts, cups and a couple more multiplayer
tracks. As far as I remember cups include another 4 races in 1 cup,
then all 4 cup races in another, and then you do it all again in
mirror mode.

I play multiplayer on it a lot and that pushed me inro completing it
to unlock everything.

Sanddancer

Well that explains it. I haven't won all the gold cups.

Thanks,
Craig
!