Mario Kart: Double Dash - more races

I really enjoy this game but am getting tired of the 12 races. Is
there/might there be an add on disc with more race tracks?

Craig
6 answers Last reply
More about mario kart double dash races
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "SCraig" <sassy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I really enjoy this game but am getting tired of the 12 races. Is
    > there/might there be an add on disc with more race tracks?
    >
    > Craig

    an add-on disc? highly unlikely
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    On Wed, 04 May 2005 23:50:57 GMT, "SCraig" <sassy@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >I really enjoy this game but am getting tired of the 12 races. Is
    >there/might there be an add on disc with more race tracks?
    >
    >Craig

    There's 16 tracks all together and then they get mirrored. Have you
    played it all the way through?

    Sanddancer
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "Sanddancer" <Sanddancer2002@hotmaildooooot.com> wrote in message
    On Wed, 04 May 2005 23:50:57 GMT, "SCraig" <sassy@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >I really enjoy this game but am getting tired of the 12 races. Is
    >there/might there be an add on disc with more race tracks?
    >
    >Craig

    There's 16 tracks all together and then they get mirrored. Have you
    played it all the way through?

    Sanddancer
    ________________

    I play the one person version and have only found 12 races. Am I missing
    something?

    Craig
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "SCraig" <sassy@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:wbjee.2569

    > I play the one person version and have only found 12 races. Am I missing
    > something?

    You probably just need to get gold medals on all the cups to unlock the last
    one.

    After that, I recommend the Game Boy Advance version, Mario Kart Super
    Circuit. It's a better game than Double Dash.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    On Thu, 05 May 2005 09:12:18 GMT, "Leon Dexter"
    <leondexterNOSPAM@earthlink.net> wrote:

    >"SCraig" <sassy@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:wbjee.2569
    >
    >> I play the one person version and have only found 12 races. Am I missing
    >> something?
    >
    >You probably just need to get gold medals on all the cups to unlock the last
    >one.
    >
    >After that, I recommend the Game Boy Advance version, Mario Kart Super
    >Circuit. It's a better game than Double Dash.

    Yeah, I think you do need gold medals in all the cups and speeds.
    You'll get extra characters, karts, cups and a couple more multiplayer
    tracks. As far as I remember cups include another 4 races in 1 cup,
    then all 4 cup races in another, and then you do it all again in
    mirror mode.

    I play multiplayer on it a lot and that pushed me inro completing it
    to unlock everything.

    Sanddancer
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    On Thu, 05 May 2005 09:12:18 GMT, "Leon Dexter"
    <leondexterNOSPAM@earthlink.net> wrote:

    >"SCraig" <sassy@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:wbjee.2569
    >
    >> I play the one person version and have only found 12 races. Am I missing
    >> something?
    >
    >You probably just need to get gold medals on all the cups to unlock the
    >last
    >one.
    >
    >After that, I recommend the Game Boy Advance version, Mario Kart Super
    >Circuit. It's a better game than Double Dash.

    Yeah, I think you do need gold medals in all the cups and speeds.
    You'll get extra characters, karts, cups and a couple more multiplayer
    tracks. As far as I remember cups include another 4 races in 1 cup,
    then all 4 cup races in another, and then you do it all again in
    mirror mode.

    I play multiplayer on it a lot and that pushed me inro completing it
    to unlock everything.

    Sanddancer

    Well that explains it. I haven't won all the gold cups.

    Thanks,
    Craig

Console Gaming Games Video Gamecube Nintendo Video Games