Sign in with
Your question

Toshiba Laptop Overheating issue

Last response: in Components
December 6, 2011 1:31:48 AM

hey all i wanna know if any 1 can help me or not my toshiba laptop has a overheating issue every time its not ontop of my portable aircon it goes right up to 89c but im fine with it on the aircon having it at 15c - 25c just the thing is my system is fucked when its on the aircon n gettin that temp 15c - 25c it still says my computer is overheaded a system warning its stopping me from playing my games and as im typing now it keeps poping up is their a way to disable the system overheating error message or to have my games on top of everything
December 6, 2011 1:33:18 AM

over heated i ment sorry for the grammer i write to fast n misspell alot
m
l
December 6, 2011 1:50:09 AM

if its overheating, erm HITTING 90C, there is somthing very wrong (apart from being a labtop)

your err... aircon does it get hot, does your labtop get as hot if it was in your lap?
m
l
Related resources
December 6, 2011 3:19:29 AM

it over heats to 90c when i take it off the aircon when its on the aircon its 15c to 25c i use speedfan to see my temps but my question is that i get a warning message even thou im 15c - 25c and in that warning message it says my computer is over heating n i need to put it in for service my speedfan software says 15c - 25c and when i feel underneth my pc its cold as is their so in terms of my computer cold it seems my system is fucked up n thinks its overheating is their a way to get rid of the overheating warning message because its not going away n everytime i play a game it minimizes the game when the message pops up n when i click ok it goes away full screen my game 10 secs later happens again i need to get rid of that errror message how do i do it
m
l
December 6, 2011 3:34:39 AM

Q: the message appears when you no are playing

if no then the cpu or gpu is overheading, no the toshiba laptop

if yes then looks like a software issue, recommend start over from the factory default
m
l
December 6, 2011 3:48:35 AM

the computer isnt overheating it says 15c - 25c on speedfan n is cold on the bottem of the laptop it displays the message more when the cpu is being used more like when playin a game or rendering or watch vids or playin music but still displays it alot even if its idle its not over heating and no matter wat i do with it or just leave it it still displays the message
m
l
December 6, 2011 4:12:34 AM

return to the factory default that will solve the problem
my toshiba laptop shutdown every 2 hours no matter what i am doing in it

m
l
December 6, 2011 4:36:41 AM

i dnt have the recovery disks how am i suppost to reboot my pc with out getting rid of everything on my pc
m
l
December 6, 2011 1:38:30 PM

put everything important in the cloud
restart and press F8
m
l
December 6, 2011 8:09:09 PM

pritty much everything on the my computer is important i dnt put anything on this pc that isnt
m
l
December 6, 2011 9:48:13 PM

better start to upload or burns dvd
m
l
December 6, 2011 10:20:46 PM

ok but if i do this and it turns out it didnt help im gunna be pissed off
m
l
December 7, 2011 8:10:27 PM

are you planning to RMA it?
i would think thats the best plan
m
l
December 7, 2011 8:59:58 PM

no because if any 1 is gunna fix the fans in my laptop it will be me ive fixed a floppy a drive had to take it apart and take something out of it and put it back to gether also had to take 2 laptops part peice by peice n put it all back to gether in working condition and same with my guitar amp had to fix a bent plug in on the amp n im building my own computer by the end of the month and i can fix any pc problem just dunno how to stop errors showing up on the computer
m
l
!