Belkin Bluetooth USB adapter + 2003 server

Last response: in Technologies
Share
May 14, 2004 12:54:13 AM

Hi,

can anyone tell me where I can get drivers for the Belkin Bluetooth USB
adapter that will allow me to run it on windows 2003 server?
thanks,
Mo
Anonymous
May 14, 2004 1:21:00 PM

Have a look on Belkin's support site. Look for version 1.4 and up, but not
all Belkin adapters can use it - only the new ones.

Performance Centre (Pocket PC reviews):

!