Belkin Bluetooth USB adapter + 2003 server

Hi,

can anyone tell me where I can get drivers for the Belkin Bluetooth USB
adapter that will allow me to run it on windows 2003 server?
thanks,
Mo
1 answer Last reply
More about belkin bluetooth adapter 2003 server

    Have a look on Belkin's support site. Look for version 1.4 and up, but not
    all Belkin adapters can use it - only the new ones.

    Performance Centre (Pocket PC reviews):

    "Mo" <fluxy333_nospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > can anyone tell me where I can get drivers for the Belkin Bluetooth USB
    > adapter that will allow me to run it on windows 2003 server?
    > thanks,
    > Mo

Bluetooth Windows Server 2003 Servers USB Adapter Belkin